Solicitors in Newry, Belfast, Rathfriland, Kilkeel, Donaghadee and Newcastle
We Are Here to Help
From your first contact with Fisher & Fisher you can be assured you will be treated with the upmost dignity and respect. We value our clients and our reputation in the local community. Some of the services we provide include:
- Access to Legal Aid – we can talk you through the process if you are potentially eligible for Legal Aid and we can support you with the application process.
- Fisher & Fisher Solicitor’s has an emergency on call number if you require access to a solicitor outside of normal working hours (9am-5pm Monday- Friday)
- Fisher & Fisher can attend site visits, Police Stations, mediation centres or any other off site location required to help support with your legal advice process.
- Fisher & Fisher is committed to breaking down the legal ‘jargon’ and difficult to understanding processes or practices to ensure you fully understand what is required from you or what is being put to you from a legal perspective.
- This includes providing access to translators or interpreters if necessary.
- Fisher & Fisher also know the local community in which we work in. We have a good working relationship with other statutory agencies and providers such as Women’s Aid, the Probation Board and the PSNI.
We'd Love to Hear From You
If you have a legal enquiry or would like to find out more about our services, please get in touch.